Chip resistor of AR, PR, FCR, RCA, RCN Series are formed by vacuum depositing a resistive alloy on a usually flat substrate of ceramic.
Photo-lithographic or similar techniques are used to define the final geometry and interconnecting traces.
This technology provides for close ratio matching and tracking in a network, as well as low stand-alone temperature coefficient and resistance tolerance.
Chip Types includes ultra precision (AR), precision (FCR), array (RCA), and networks (RCN).
- SMD - Surface Mount Devices, Chip Type
- COMMERCIAL TYPE - Low Power Consumption
- PRECISION - Tighter Tolerance, Lower TCR
- POWER TO-220 STYLE - Thin Film, High Precision
- POWER TYPE - Chambers, Braking, Load Banks
- HIGH VOLTAGE - Extreme Energy Consumption
- MELF - Metal Electrode Leadless Face
- CURRENT SENSE - Low Resistance
- PIEZOELECTRIC & MIRCOWAVE
- FILTERS - For Audio Visual, Communication Equipment
- RESONATORS - LC Oscillation, Electrical Resonance
- CRYSTAL RESONATORS - Ceramic Quartz Crystal
- DIELECTRIC - High Q Throughout Microwave Bands
- SAW - Low Profile, for CDMA800/1900/GPS System
- INDUCTORS & COILS
- RF INDUCTOR - SMD Type, Multilayer Beads, High SRF
- POWER INDUCTOR - SMT Low-Profile, High-Current
- FIXED INDUCTOR - Radial, Axial, Through Hole Type
- COILS - SMD Common Mode Choke
© 2008 Direct Electronics Tech. Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved.